Phronesis Booking respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This Privacy Statement is meant to inform you of how we collect, use and protect your personal information, and the choices you have in this regard.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you make a booking, you will be given a booking reference (also known as a "PNR" or "Passenger Name Record"). This will appear on the email confirmation or ticket of each person in your booking. You should always keep your booking reference confidential.
Giving your booking reference to others may allow them to access your booking details through our systems.
Phronesis Holiday Club may send the User, site and service announcement updates on an irregular basis. Users are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about our service.
Your flight entitles you to one free checked bag weighing up to 20kg and one piece of hand baggage weighing up to 7kg plus a slimline laptop bag or small handbag. For anything more, you can simply purchase extra bags online at a discounted rate or at the airport. Any bag weighing between 20kg and 32kg will incur a heavy bag fee at the airport.
Remember, if you've checked in online, make sure to drop your bags off at the bag drop-off zone at least 45 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes prior to departure for international flights.
Note: Check Your Issued Ticket for Terms Á Conditions